Saturday, April 4, 2009

7 THINGS

7 things I like the most:
  1. Japanese Foods
  2. Coffee
  3. Dark Chocolates
  4. Pig Stuff
  5. Hanging out with my girl friends
  6. Internet
  7. Music
7 random facts about me:
  1. I have frequent mood swings.
  2. I don't cut my nails on Fridays.
  3. I'm a huge fan of Lea Salonga.
  4. My 3 dream jobs: pre school teacher, chef and stage actress.
  5. I'm a good friend.
  6. I believe in true love.
  7. I love tv series CHARMED.
7 things that scare me most:
  1. betrayal of a true friend
  2. rodents
  3. cats
  4. ghosts
  5. separation of my parents
  6. growing up alone
  7. gain too much weight
7 things I plan before I die:
  1. Travel the world
  2. Meet Lea Salonga
  3. Appear in a TV Commercial
  4. Send my cousins to school
  5. Own a mansion
  6. Have my own family
  7. Have my billboard posted in EDSA. hahaha :)
7 important things in my room:
  1. pig stuffed toy
  2. pillow
  3. laptop
  4. closet + clothes
  5. bed
  6. tv
  7. journals
7 things I can do:
  1. Sing
  2. Cook/Bake
  3. Take good care of babies/kids
  4. Sleeping for more than 10 hours
  5. Cry over a book
  6. Internet all day
  7. Love unconditionally
7 things I can't do:
  1. Swim
  2. Dance
  3. Own a pet
  4. Wear perfume
  5. Have a body massage
  6. Hold or touch a cat
  7. Drink too much alcohol
7 things that attract me to opposite sex:
  1. Being chubby (so cute!)
  2. Honesty/Sincerity
  3. Sense of Humor
  4. God-Fearing
  5. Responsible
  6. Big appetite
  7. Musically Inclined
7 celebrity crushes:
  1. Brad Pitt
  2. Orlando Bloom
  3. Chad Michael Murray
  4. Patrick Demsey
  5. James Lafferty
  6. I only have 5.
7 things I say the most:
  1. Oh my God!
  2. Bigtime
  3. Wow!
  4. No way!
  5. Shit!
  6. Aba!
  7. Still thinkin'

No comments: