Sunday, December 5, 2010

6 + 1

My girl friends are the best. They are the people who keep me sane. We are 6 in the group who rarely see each other but make sure to have a get together at least twice a year. We go on a summer trip and dinner plus movie whenever we can. Last night was so much fun. We were complete for the first time in couple of years. We met up at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, had coffee while waiting for others to come then at around 6 in the evening, we had dinner at Mesa Restaurant and enjoyed Filipino foods. One night full of laughter. I am so happy because even for a night, I forgot how sad I am when I don't get to see them. We also met Twisha's boyfriend, Andre, whom we bullied and interrogate. We called it a night at around 10 in the evening.

Now, we are in the process of planning are summer destination next year. Oh, I couldn't be more excited. I just love being with them.

P. S. 6 + 1 means 6 girls (me and my girls) and 1 is my friends' boyfriend. ;p


No comments: