Friday, December 31, 2010

Year End Entry

Wow. It's just few hours before 2011. Time flies really fast. I didn't even notice that a year has already passed.

I like what I've read in twitter. Bianca Gonzales' asked, "What are you most thankful for this year?"

Here's my answer to the question:

2010 has been really tough. I lost a job, few friends and the love of my life, gained so much weight, almost stopped believing in myself, and been quite stressed with the way things happened. But in spite of everything, I have so much to thank for. I have a great family, not to mention a huge one. I have really amazing friends who keep me same. If not with them, I would have lost myself. I just love them dearly. Of course, the good Lord, who continuously forgives and guides me to the right path. He's presence is my constant reminder that I should not give up because he won't give me a trial and challenges that I won't be able to get through. His love saved me from giving up on love. This year I finally accepted that Otep won't come back. My heart may have been broken but at least, I feel relieved and free. It was God who set me free.

I am welcoming 2011 full of positive vibes. :)

May we all have a blesses and safe New Year! :)

No comments: