Friday, November 30, 2012

People come and go

My last post for November 2012. Tomorrow is another day. And I want to be able to write down the things that have been bugging me since yesterday.

So this guy friend and I haven't been talking for about 3 weeks already since that awkward conversation we had. Two days ago, I posted the picture of the crochet laptop sleeve that I made in Facebook. And guess what?!!! He commented. I didn't expect it. He said I should not forget the crochet scarf I promised him. Wow. He has the guts to ask for it? He still owes me a sincere apology. I thought we are in non talking terms then his comment just popped in my facebook wall. How weird could he be.

I don't know why he keeps coming back to my life. He came into my life twice already and I always ended up hurting because I care for him. I almost fell in love with him twice and again, I ended up in pain. So I don't think he should come back. I don't intend to give him a space in my life. I don't need someone who will just hurt me. I am fine now. I don't need him.

I could give him a crochet scarf if he says sorry and mean it but I won't give it because if I do, it only means one thing - he's special to me. And that's something I need not happen ever again.

If there's one thing I've learned over the years is that people come and go. That's a fact. Most of the time, it leaves so much pain. And I don't think I'd like to go through that again.

No comments: