Tuesday, December 4, 2012

There's no escape....

Or maybe there is but at the back of my mind, I chose to be trapped.

He is back. Again. And this time, I don't know where this is headed. He finally said sorry. It's what I wanted but somehow, it felt different because accepting his apology means giving him another chance to come into my life and it might just bring me pain just like before. I don't want it to happen again.

There are times when I don't think to think about it a lot anymore and just go with the flow. If I do that, I might have emotional attachment. It worries me because at the end of the day, I know he won't look at me the way I look at him.

Yes. He is special. And I care for him ever since I met him. Now that he's back, I am in the state of I-wish-we-are-together. Yeah. I wish we're together. But it's not gonna happen. It's never gonna happen.

He's coming home soon. I don't want to see him. Yes, I am not going to see him.

Is it possible to let someone come into your life without being emotionally attached to them?

No comments: