Wednesday, December 19, 2012

XOXO, Gossip Girl

After 6 years of running a good but somehow controversial show, Gossip Girl has come to its end. This makes me so sad. I loved the show, story and characters. I fell in love with Chuck and Blair as they fell in love with each other. Their love was the most true thing in their very complicated upper east side world. The fashion statements were to die for. The locations are my dream destinations. Some people think it's all about gossip, betrayal, and sex but if you religiously watched it, you will see that it's really what's happening to their world. It's the reality.

I just watched the final episode and while I loved it, I think it could be better. I love though the cameo appearance of Kristen Bell and Rachel Bilson. And Blair Waldorf's wedding gown!!! I totally loved it!!




Blair and her headband. Let's admit it. It has become a fashion trend. Blair Waldorf's clothes became one of the most sought after fashion statement.



Chuck and Blair. We all fell in love with how their love story started. We all waited for Chuck to say the magic words. We all hoped that they will end up together and they did! :)

Remember this scene? It's when Chuck finally said 'I LOVE YOU'

Just when we thought Chuck will leave Blair for good, Blair came running after him.
We loved each and every characters. And sometimes, we hated them.



Favorite quotes of Blair Waldorf.

"The only thing lamer than Dan Humphrey is mourning for Dan Humphrey."

"Whoever said that money can't buy happiness doesn't know where to shop."

"Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch around here."

"Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen."

 Goodbye, Gossip Girl. You will be missed. Thank you for a good 6 year run!!!

Disclaimer: All pictures were obtained from google.com

No comments: