Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Simple things that I love

1. Eyebrow threading - they say that a perfectly shaped eyebrow does a lot of difference and the are right. A little painful but it totally makes a difference.


2. Manicure/Pedicure - the feeling you get when you have your nails done. Not only it looks neat but it gives that really good feeling when you have clean nails.


3. Waffles - I just love it especially when there's peaches on top. Heaven. :)
4. Dimsum - Yes. I love Chinese food. I can eat dimsum everyday.


5. Back Massage - the relax feeling after a back massage. Priceless.


6.Green Tea - Not only this is healthy but it makes me feel good especially when I am exhausted.


7. Coffee - my day starts with a coffee. I am a coffee drinker. I can't seem to function well when I don't a dose of my caffeine.


*Images are from google.com*

No comments: