1. Eyebrow threading - they say that a perfectly shaped eyebrow does a lot of difference and the are right. A little painful but it totally makes a difference.
2. Manicure/Pedicure - the feeling you get when you have your nails done. Not only it looks neat but it gives that really good feeling when you have clean nails.
3. Waffles - I just love it especially when there's peaches on top. Heaven. :)
5. Back Massage - the relax feeling after a back massage. Priceless.
6.Green Tea - Not only this is healthy but it makes me feel good especially when I am exhausted.
7. Coffee - my day starts with a coffee. I am a coffee drinker. I can't seem to function well when I don't a dose of my caffeine.
*Images are from google.com*