Thursday, June 13, 2013

First Day of School

My almost 4 year old niece, Bella, went to school for the very first time. I must say, waking her up, preparing her for school and bringing her to the school were easier than I thought it would be. She has been so firm about not coming to school ever and she just rather stay at home and watch tv. This morning, she has been behaved. I woke her up and told her she has to take a bath because we're going out. At first, she didn't want to go but I came up with such a good alibi and even treated her a Jollibee breakfast. Well, who's kid would say NO to Jollibee? Her class was at 10:30 am til 12:30pm. I waited for her outside the classroom and am glad that when the class ended she was waving at me and smiling as she steps out of the room with her bag on her back. Oh, and she even got a star! I'm such a proud aunt! But when we got home, she was ranting how tiring it was to seat for 2 hours and she told her teacher that she wanted to go out but she wasn't allowed. My niece has so much to say and I love it when she tells stories. Tomorrow she wears her PE uniform, I hope she won't give me a hard time bringing her to school. I just can't wait for her to wear her school uniform and black shoes. She'll definitely look so cute!

Pancake for breakfast

Bella the school girl

Look! She got a star!

No comments: