Thursday, September 26, 2013

Beef Teriyaki with bean sprouts


I'm sorry for the poor quality picture. I think I forgot to turn on the camera flash when I took a picture. Anyway, I cooked beef teriyaki and sauteed bean sprouts for dinner. It's so easy! Wanna know how I did this very simple meal? Here's how:

Ingredients:

Kikoman Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce
Beef sirloin, sliced
Sugar
Sesame seeds, toasted
Bean Sprouts
Garlic. minced
Onion, sliced
Salt to tase

Procedure:

Marinate the beef with Kikoman Teriyaki Marinade ad Sauce mixed with sugar for at least 4 hours or longer. Taste the marinade mix first before mixing with beef to make sure you reached your desired sweetness.

Fry a pan and put a little oil and cook the marinated beef. Sprinkle cooked beef with sesame seeds.

Saute garlic and onion. Add bean sprouts let it cook. Put some salt to taste. You may also add cabbage and carrots if you want.

The excess marinade may be used as a sauce. Mix the teriyaki marinade with little water and corn starch then let it boil in a pan.

No comments: