Thursday, October 3, 2013

Before I turn 30

I an turning 28 years old in a month and in 2 years time, I'd be 30. There are things that I wish I did but for some reason I didn't or couldn't. And here's the list of the things I'd like to do before I turn 30.

 1. Not the stupid - stupid but the stupid - i - wanna - have - fun. I am not exactly the person who knows how to have fun and am probably the most boring person anyone can ever met so at one point in my life I want to experience how to have a good fun!

2. Aaah! My ultimate dream! I wanna be able to travel alone and see the most beautiful places in the world bringing only a backpack, camera and mobile phone. There's just too many places that I haven't seen and I'm dying to go wherever my feet will bring me.

3. Finish my MBA. I didn't know how fun could it be to take up MBA and learn from great professors and classmates until I started going to UST Graduate School. I can't wait to finish it and probably study more. Whenever I'd be asked why am I taking up MBA, I always say I don't wanna stop learning.

4. Yes, a craft business. One of my dreams. I love arts and craft. I love crochet and I want to be able to open up my own business and show people my little talent.


5. I wanna meet a stranger and have fun with him or her. Or talk about life or anything under the sun. Sounds dangerous? I hope not. But I really think it would be so much fun to be lost with someone I just met or barely know or complete stranger.

6. This has to be the must - to - do. I totally love food high in cholesterol for some reasons and I barely workout. I really, really need to start living a healthier life so that when I get older, I will age gracefully and healthy. I wanna be Tweetie de Leon when I get older. She's the ultimate idol - model, wife, mother, entrepreneur and totally gorgeous woman at her 40s.

7. I've always wanted to be with someone older than me. Older I mean 5 0r 7 or 10 years older. And it's because I think they're mature enough to be in a relationship and I want and need someone who can put up with my immaturity and a bit of strong personality.


8. Grow a plant. I do not have a green thumb but I would love to grow my own herbs and vegetables. Isn't it nice to pick vegetables and herbs at your own garden?











9. Own a Louis Vuitton bag. It's classic and timeless. Need I say more?















10. Go out on a date with the biggest crush of my life or ask him out on a date!






No comments: