Wednesday, February 26, 2014

UST Graduate School 75th Anniversary

Last February 22, 2014, the Graduate School of the University of Santo Tomas celebrated its 75th year at the Manila Hotel. The event was well attended by the administration, faculty members, alumni, students and guests. I am glad that I was able to attend the event and most especially, to be part of the Graduate School. It makes me so proud to say that I am and will always be a proud Thomasian. The ticket was a bit pricey but I'd say it was worth it. The food as great. (my main concern. hahaha). I attended with my classmates in Strategic Management and met some of my school mates. One thing I love about going to graduate school is the possibility of knowing everyone because we may take the same subjects. After the event, we went to a videoke bar for an hour then called it a night.

(Excuse my pictures. I know I am so fat.)
















No comments: