Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The much awaited comeback

Nine years after the last episode of Veronica Mars Season 3, she is back! Veronica Mars is back in a movie! I loved it! It was exactly the way it should be. Although, it wouldn't be so bad to have a sequel. Veronica and Logan's love story has been finally concluded. If you have watched the TV series, you would know that their story was sort of hanging. Every scenes of Logan and Veronica made me melt. I totally love them! Kristen Bell is such a doll! She is just so good with the way she portrays the role of Veronica Mars. And her chemistry with Jason Dohring is undeniable. They just look good together. I will gladly watch the TV series and film over and over again.

 I have some favorite lines from the movie.

Veronica to Logan: Let's take the long way home.

Logan to Veronica: Our story is epic.

Veronica to Logan: Come back to me.
Logan to Veronica: Always.

You have to see the film to know what I mean!

No comments: