Thursday, August 20, 2015

Just another J

 For some reasons, I always end up liking or wanting to know someone whose name starts with letter J. And none of them really liked me. Maybe there was one who became my boyfriend long, long, long time ago. Yup, it was a history.

So I met this guy online whose name starts with letter J. Ugh! Another J. The word met may be an understatement. I came across him but I don't really know him at all except his name and what he does for work. I felt that I wanted to get to know him. Oh, and he was cute. I thought I'd be given a chance to get to know this person but I was wrong. We exchanged messages for less than a week, he asked for my number, sent me text message once and that was it. I never heard from him again. I actually don't even know anymore how to talk to a guy nor remember the last time I actually met a real guy.

For the longest time I have been praying and hoping for that one person. I want to know again what it feels like to be swept off my feet. I want to feel again how it is to be so deeply in love with someone. I don't want to give up. I want to continue believing that one day it will come. I have been praying too that He won't let me give up and that I continue to hope and believe that the true love I once knew exists in this lifetime.

I barely become so emotional about this because I believe that everything happens for a reason. Or at least that's what I want to believe. I guess it was this person that I thought I'd be given a chance to get to know. I guess he was the trigger of all these emotions. I know his first name and probably how he looks like. And that's it. I know nothing about him. I wanted to get to know him maybe because I am open that something good might happen if we get to know each other. So much for being open to the opportunity of knowing someone (something I haven't done for years), I realized it's not gonna happen.

So yeah, he's just another J.

No comments: