Monday, August 23, 2010

F*ck my life!

How do you stay positive in life when you are frustrated, have lost the love of your life and unemployed??

frustrated.

I have never been so frustrated in my life. I am turning 25 in couple of months and am nobody. I want to be someone. I want to be able to do what I want and am capable of. I want to explore life. I want to travel to different places. I want to live life to the fullest. But I can't do any of it. I have the most non - supportive parents. Not to mention control freak and paranoid. They would rather see me stuck at home than be successful on my own.

broken heart.

My heart never seemed to heal. It's always in the process of healing. It has been six long years since he broke up with me and guess what, I still love him. It is no surprise to the people close to me. They knew how much I love him. But he never came back. He left me with a broken heart. And up to now, no one was able to put the pieces back together.

jobless.

I hate my situation right now. I have no job, no money and stuck with my parents. I literally hate myself for letting them control my life. I am a loser. Big time. I was just waiting them to tell me one day, "If that will make you happy, we're just here". In my dreams.

No comments: