Tuesday, September 28, 2010

starting all over again

Today I realized that I have been too selfish because I dwell so much on the negative things that I have experienced. I didn't even think that if compared to other people, my problems are too small. Some do not have a home, family, friends and food to eat. But I do have reasons to stay positive in life. From this day forward, I will plan my life. I will pick up the pieces and get back on track again. I will bring back the real me - hopeful, strong and positive. I will find a job and work hard. I will fall in love all over again. I will be thankful. I will keep my faith. Most importantly, I will be happy.

Dear Lord,

Thank you to my friends who keep me sane.

Thank you to my ex-boyfriend, Otep, who loved me.

Thank you for giving me strength.

Thank you for the ability to love and get hurt.

Thank you for my life.

I don't think I can ever make it without you. You are the source of my strength. You are my hope. I leave everything to you. If You think I have to lost him forever, so be it. I trust my life and heart to You.

I will start all over again. Without him but with a better me. My life does not evolve around him. Not anymore. I will make plans. I will make priorities. I will live life and enjoy every details of it. I will fall in love and this time, to someone who deserves me.

No comments: