Friday, October 1, 2010

What's in my bag?

Here I will post the most essential stuff in my bag that I cannot leave the house without. :)

Kenneth Cole Wallet. My ever reliable wallet that my sister gave me. How I love this brand. How I wish I could afford the bags, shoes, more wallets and clothes. Someday.
My BlackBerry. The all - purpose phone - for text messaging, calls, internet/social networking and organizer. I super love this gadget. The charger and earphone have to be with me at all times.
Alcohol. It has to be in my bag wherever I go especially during long trips.

Adidas Tropical Passion Perfume. I love this scent. I use this during regular days while for formal events, I used Duende perfume.
Keys. These are my keys to my room, front doors of our house and the lock of my mountain bike.
Make - ups. The basic make ups that I bring - Maybelline Face Powder, Chapstick Lip balm, L'oreal touch - on colour for eyes and cheeks, Body Shop Nutmeg and Vanilla Lip balm, Maybelline Lipstick, eye liner and MAC lip gloss.

No comments: