Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Why I Love Charmed

I wanna be a witch. A good witch. Yeah, my childhood fantasy. Or not. Because up to now it is my dream. I was in high school when I first had an interest in witch craft and fortune telling. I do believe in it. There is nothing wrong in believing into something as long as it affects you in a good way. I didn't practice any of it. I was just interested so I read books. I guess when you're not born with it, like a gifted person, you won't be able to practice it. I am not gifted. I am not going to be a witch.

I grew up watching fantasy tv series and movies. There was Sabrina the teenage witch, The Craft, Practical Magic, Bewitched, and my all time favorite, CHARMED. I am in love with Charmed and all of its characters and story.


I loved all of the sisters but my favorite was the role of Holly Marie Combs which is PIPER. I love her and her relationship with Leo. They are like a power couple who get passed through all the struggles and trials of life and love. The role of Piper is an inspiration not to give up on life and most especially, love. :)

I love Charmed and I can watch it over and over again.

No comments: