The highlights of my trip:
1. Tourist Spots - Magellan's Cross, Sto. Nino Church, Taoist Temple, Lapu Lapu Monument
2. Food - Lechon Cebu at CNT, Lighthouse Restaurant Food (at very reasonable price), grilled foods at Larsian (you really have to experience it) and buffet dinner at Casino Espanol (I loved the desserts and roast beef)
3. Bonding - it was 3 days bonding with my cousins and was able to meet up with my friend, Ate Rhea for dinner. She came with her boyfriend, Kuya Louie and very cute son, Ephraim. They treated us for dinner on my birthday.
4. Dried squid and fish at Tabo-an - one word for this place - CRAZY. :) I wanted to buy everything and bring them home to Manila.
5. Souvenir Items at a very low price. I should have bought many necklaces and bracelets. There's no way I can get those in Manila at P10 or P40. ;p