Wednesday, February 2, 2011

greatest heartbreak

I thought Otep was my greatest heartbreak. But I was wrong until I saw my father lying in hospital bed with dextrose, sick and weak. We have been in this hospital for more than a week already and each day that passes, my heart is in so much pain. I have never seen him in this situation nor did I ever thought it's gonna happen. He lost so much energy and weight. He doesn't complain much but I know, he's hurt and having difficult time. This is the time that I am so thankful that I am unemployed because if I am working, I won't be able to stay with him 24/7. I just want him to be better and not to go back to this hospital. I just want him to gain back his energy and weight. I only wish and pray that soon, he will be cured and his dialysis won't be permanent.

No comments: