Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day

It's Valentine's again. And I am still single. Well, it's not that bad. It's really not something that I need to celebrate even I'd be in a relationship but it's undoubtedly cute to celebrate with all these flowers, chocolates and date.

What is my most memorable Valentine's Day?

Mine was spent at McDonald's last February 14, 2003. Yes, it was that long time ago. I was with my greatest love and I don't think I could ever forget it. He gave me the most beautiful bouquet of pink roses. I still have the card with me after 8 long years. :)

What is my fantasy Valentine's Date?

I am still hoping that someone will serenade me. It will be the sweetest Valentine treat that one can give me. I'm such a hopeless romantic. ;p

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!

No comments: