Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Why I Love McDonald's

In celebration of the 30 years of McDonald's Philippines, I'd like to remember and share why McDonald's has a special spot in my heart.


1. People close to my heart know how much I fell in love with Otep. He is the love of my life. McDonald's was part of it. My first Valentine's Day with Otep was spent in a dinner at McDonald's way back 2003. Nothing fancy but it was truly special. Hey, I could still remember the food we ordered.

2. My very first job was at McDonald's. I started out as a Management Trainee then got promoted to Second Assistant Manager. It was one of the best experience of my life. Everything I know about restaurant came from McDonald's and I could never be thankful enough.

3. Few of my good friends I've met at McDonald's. I may not be in the company anymore but they have remained the true person that they are. :)

No comments: