Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hello 26.

Yesterday I turn 26 years old. Wow. How time flies.

I celebrated my 26th by not coming to work and being home with my family. Nothing extravagant. I never really threw a party. I also went to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned and to the derma to get a facial. What I look forward on my birthday is the greetings from people who really remembers it so today no Facebook notification of my birthday. I want to see who really knows about it. I might just be surprised that only a few knows it.

Birthday Greeting.

I received birthday greetings from family and closest friends. What I didn't expect is that after all these years, Otep still remembers my birthday and he greeted me. This made me so, so, so happy.


Can you spot his greeting? No matter what other people say about how I feel for him, it doesn't matter. I will always be proud that I love him this much until now.

 Thank you Lord for family and friends, for continuously showering me with blessings, for patience and strength to get through all the trials and faith in love that one day the right person will come along. May this year and the next years of my life be as wonderful as the last 25 years of my life.

No comments: