Saturday, May 26, 2012

I'm a fan!

With Jericho Rosales, Piolo Pascual, Maricar Reyes and KC Concepcion

With Kaye Abad, Jhong Hilario, Amy Austria, Candy Pangilinan, Vice Ganda, Lorna Tolentino, Vhong Navarro and LJ Moreno




This is the video I took when Ian Somerhalder aka Damon Salvatore of The Vampire Diaries came to the Philippines and had a meet and greet with the fans at SM Mall of Asia. Would you believe it? I SAW HIM IN PERSON. He's so handsome and charming and seemed like happy to have been able to visit our country. Thousand of girls (including me) waited for him for 5.5 hours and when he finally arrived, all of us went crazy and screamed! I like him as an actor, environmentalist and I like him even more for being so appreciative and accommodating to his fans. I wish to see him again and have a picture with him.

No comments: