Wednesday, June 6, 2012

......

I don't know what to do anymore. I got a messy life. Things are tough. I certainly need help but I do not know who to ask for. I don't want to be a burden anymore to my parents. I've caused them enough problems. I couldn't call my sister. She has her own problems. I want to solve my problems on my own but I do not know where to start. I need to give up other things to be able to fix something. There are times that I feel like my head and chest are gonna explode because of too much thinking and unnecessary emotions. Sometimes I wish that I could spend a day without even thinking but then again, I've made this mess and I gotta fix this. I'm the only one to be blamed. I've caused every single problems in my life. I have to be strong and am no quitter.

No comments: