Saturday, October 27, 2012

A visit at UST

I am so proud to be a Thomasian! Four years in college spent there were the best years of my life. I've met my best friends, fell in love, got broken hearted, and basically grew up in the corners of my alma mater. I also love, love walking inside UST. It feels peaceful. This morning I went to UST to enroll and guess what I've seen at the UST Church??

Graduate School.

I am so happy to share that I am back in UST Graduate School to take MBA. I've missed two semesters for some work and family matters but now, I am so back and couldn't be more excited. I've missed going to school, learning from the best professors and meeting and making new friends. For the meantime, I will be taking care of my mother until she has fully recovered. I will attend MBA classes only on Saturdays. I plan to find a job by January 2013. Hopefully by that time my mother stronger and in better condition. I can't wait until classes start!


UST Church

I finished early in my enrollment so I paid a visit at the UST Church. Guess what I've seen? Statue of San Pedro Calungsod! He's the second Filipino saint! Wow! Am I so lucky and blessed! I got the chance to pray in front of his statue. I only asked him to heal my mother because I believe once she's healed and recovered, better things will follow like having a love life. It's all I want to happen - my family to be in good health at all times.

San Pedro Calungsod. Pray for us.

Blessed John Paul II. Pray for us.

Lord Jesus Christ. Pray for us.

Blessed Virgin Mary. Pray for us.

No comments: