Monday, November 26, 2012

ASUS X202E

About a month ago, my 2 year old ASUS netbook died on me. It just turned off while I was watching a tv series. It would turn on but won't reboot. Good thing though that I was able to retrieve all my files because if not, I will be just crying. All my files is basically my life. I actually have 10gb worth of pictures. Nowadays, it is not easy not to have a computer. For almost a month, I was relying to my ever dependable BlackBerry phone for Facebook, Twitter and Emails.

Since I enrolled again at Graduate School for my MBA, I really need a computer that I could bring at UST. I was thinking of getting a Samsung laptop but when I went to SM Cyberzone, my attention was caught by a touch screen notebook the same brand as my old netbook. I was having second thoughts of getting an ASUS again since the one that died was ASUS but the specs was really good and reasonably priced so on the same day, I got a new laptop which I totally love.



ASUS VivoBook X202E-DH31T Technical Detail

  • Operating System: Windows 8 Home Premium (64-bit)
  • Display: 11.6″ HD (1366*768) Display
  • Processor: 3rd Gen Intel Core i3-3217U (1.8GHz) processor
  • Graphics: Intel GMA HD
  • Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n
  • Bluetooth: BT 4.0
  • LAN: 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Controller
  • Memory: 4GB DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM
  • Storage: 500GB HDD
  • Camera: 0.3MP
  • Speakers: Built-in Stereo speakers with Bang & Olufsen ICEpower
  • Card Reader: 3 in 1 card reader (SD, MMC & MS)
  • Input/ Output:
    • 1 x Combo Mic-in & Headphone-out
    • 1 x VGA port
    • 1 x RJ-45 LAN
    • 2 x USB 2.0 ports
    • 1 x USB 3.0 ports
    • 1 x HDMI port
  • Battery: 2-cell
  • Dimensions: 11.9″ x 7.9″ x 0.8″~0.9 (W x D x H)
  • Weight: 2.9lbs (with 2-cell battery
  • Color: Grey Aluminum

No comments: