Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Glued on Facebook!

Ugh. I have never been glued to Facebook as I was since the 24th.

I am not really a Facebook person in a sense that I barely log in using laptop because I had it installed in my BlackBerry. As long as I can receive messages, upload pictures and update my status, I am fine with it. I don't view pictures of my Facebook friends unless I really like to see it. Also, my twitter  account is not connected to my Facebook.

So why am I glued in Facebook these past few days?

There's a certain person who came home from abroad and every time he checks in at airport he was into, his Facebook shows it. I couldn't help but check it also because honestly, I wanna know if he landed safely. I wanna know if he's already home. Because I'm kinda hoping we'll get to see each other in his 2 weeks vacation.

I hate what's happening to me! I'm not supposed to be like this. I hate the feeling of waiting and hoping that we'll get to see each other. Ugh. :(

I intend to get rid of this feelings soonest. I can't stay this way. It will only break my heart.

No comments: