Thursday, December 27, 2012

RED by Taylor Swift

I just got a copy of Taylor Swift's RED album and I LOVED IT! Every song has this good pop beat. I've been listening to Taylor Swift ever since she released Love Story. My other favorite songs of her are: You Belong With Me, Fearless, Ours, Our Song, and Safe and Sound. This girl has an exceptional talent in music. Not to mention, she's really pretty. Every girl wants her curly hair. Her voice is beautiful. She's an aspiring actress (I loved her in Valentine's Day). She has 22M++ twitter followers. She's really blessed to have such talent in singing and song writing. I wish I could have seen her perform when she went to the Philippines.

Back to her RED album, I think I could use it as my exercise music. I could listen to her songs over and over again. Her new songs are officially on my playlist!

No comments: