Monday, December 10, 2012

Heavy heart

My former workplace is special to me. I've made friends with the people I work with, lecturers I assisted and students I see everyday. I never wanted a bad blood with them. In fact, I want to be able to pay them a visit once in a while because I believe that the people you meet earlier in your life may be of help to you in the future so it's best to keep a good relationship with them. But some people there make things so difficult. I don't get it why they do that. I know I wasn't the perfect employee. I had shortcomings. I may have caused them some troubles in our daily work but I tried my best to be professional. I cried over those people too many times already because of how they spoke to me but they didn't hear anything from me. As far as I am concern, I worked hard. I spent more than 8 hours a day just to do all my tasks there even it was just a one man station. And this is what I got. Those people are unbelievable.

So this morning I did what I had to do. I went to authorized people to look at my issues and hopefully, resolve them in no time. I don't want to cause any troubles but they left me with no choice. The person who is supposed to talk to me disregard my emails. How improper was that. I also have to find a new employment and to be able to do that, I need to settle things with them but they are very complicated people.

I have a heavy heart right now that I might just burst into tears anytime. I didn't want to do this but I was forced. I hate how they treat their employees. I know for a fact that it's not a perfect institution but they could use some people practice - a little respect and consideration.

I am supposed to attend the Christmas Party but I guess am not invited anymore. So it's gonna be Paskuhan for me on the 21st.

I just pray we get to fix these issues very soon  so we can all move forward.

No comments: