Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My closet

BAYO Collection

My love for BAYO clothes started when Lea Salonga became their image model. I am a huge fan of hers that I'd really buy anything she endorses. But of course, I wouldn't deny that they have reasonably priced beautiful pieces and their clothes perfectly fits me. There are times that I won't have to fit their clothes before buying it because I know it will fit me. Over the years, I got addicted to their clothes that I have almost 30 pieces from Bayo. There are few items that I had to give away when I gained weight. Let me show you my Bayo clothes!

Some of BAYO clothes I used for work

Same design in 3 different colors. That's how I buy clothes when I like something.

Very Filipino! Read the prints on my shirts.

More tops. The green on the left side is a gift. The pink one is a latest find that I got on Sale. The other green is one the first Bayo clothes I had. The blue one is just a simple shirt.

Skirts and shorts. The black one is a lace design which I really love.

More tops. The black one instantly caught my eyes. I loved its lace design.

Noticed that I love collared shirts? Yes I do. The pink on at the middle is not a shirt though. It's a blouse with a large bubbles sleeve that I got on sale.

Gray jumpsuit that I also got on sale.


Dresses! The violet one is the same as KC Concepcion wore in a magazine photoshoot. Also, the stripes one is same that KC wore in a BAYO billboard. The red one is an instant love. I like how simple it is but its color is eye catching. The gray one is a bit semi formal because of its color and sequins. The second to the left has ruffles design that made me buy it. I got all these dresses on SALE.

Latest finds at Forever 21.

I think it has been two years since Forever 21 opened in the Philippines but it was only recently that I was able to buy something there.

Fell in love with this pants when I saw it yesterday. I got it for only P800

A white dress I wore at a friend's wedding for only P600

See through black cut out shoulder button blouse for only P700

Spaghetti strapped top for only P145 each. I should have gotten more in different colors.

No comments: