Friday, January 18, 2013

The biggest crush of my life!

Earlier this afternoon, I visited my former workplace. A former office mate came home from USA for a quick vacation. I met up with her and the rest of the gang. There were 11 of us who had dinner together at Yellow Cab in Eastwood. The highlight of the visit is that I got to see the man I have the biggest crush with. And with biggest I mean huge!!! I super like him that when I see him I get really nervous and kilig. :) The nicest thing about having a crush with him is that I don't get upset that he doesn't like me back but am just too happy every time I see and talk to him. He has a girlfriend and is a professor. But it doesn't matter. What's important is that his presence makes a big impact on me. He makes my day and when he smiles, I can totally melt with so much kilig. He's smart, chubby (I'm so into chubby guys) and cute. Some of my friends think otherwise but he really is cute for me. I could stare at him all day and won't get bored. :)

I wish I could share his picture here but I don't think he will be so happy if he finds out that I posted it so I won't do it. :))

No comments: