Tuesday, January 29, 2013

We meet again!!!!

Bianca Gonzalez, for me, has to be one of the most beautiful, intelligent, positive, admirable women. Her outlook and advocacy in life are contagious. She's a woman of substance and truly an inspiration. She excels in her craft. These are just some of the reasons why she is loved and admired. I love her. I'm one of her biggest fan. Few years ago, I saw her for the first time at USTv Awards and we had a picture together. Unfortunately, I was not able to save it because my phone then broke down. Today, I came to her morning show, Umagang Kay Ganda, just to see her and personally give the crochet scarf I made for her. Big thanks to my cousin Pam who works at ABS CBN and accompanied me and to her friend from News and Current Affairs for making it possible for me to visit UKG. I gave her a rainbow colored scarf, as colorful as her personality. She was so nice to me when I called her and gladly smiled at me. We even shook hands when she introduced herself. And we have picture together. Aaaaah! I'm really a fan!!!


No comments: