Sunday, May 5, 2013

Iron Man 3

Finally!!!! I am not included to those who haven't seen Iron Man 3 and missing out a lot! Yesterday, me and cousins (Gabby, Jerald and Hans) watched at Harbor Point Mall in SBMA. Awesome, awesome movie! Robert Downey, Jr. never fails to disappoint me! I super love him in all 3 Iron Man movies and in Sherlock Holmes. It was my first time to watch in 3D which I enjoyed. :) This is one of the movies I could watch over and over again because it's full of action, high tech gadgets and sarcasm, in a funny way, of Tony Stark. Aaah! Oh, and who doesn't dream of Gywneth Paltrow's aka Pepper Potts to die for abs??? She's so hot!! Another reason why I love this movie is because they made it suitable to all audiences. It Rated G! Definitely a movie that kids and not so kids can enjoy!!! If you guys haven't seen it yet, go to your nearest movie house and watch it!!



Images are from google.com

No comments: