Thursday, May 2, 2013

I've moved on.

At first, I didn't want to write about him because I know I am doing fine. But for some reasons, I just need to rant and write about it because there's no one I could talk to about it. We already stopped talking. Our last conversation was March 01. It has been two months. But 2 days ago, it seemed like he wanted to talk to me but I chose not to. Ano? Babalik na lang siya sa buhay ko kung kailan niya gusto? Napaka unfair naman yata non. There were times that I wanted him in my life, that I wanted to be with him but he doesn't feel the same way and he kept on hurting me. I've been stupid twice because of him - the first one when I admitted to myself that I love him and second when I told him how I felt. I can't let him come into my life whenever he pleases to and I won't let him break my heart again. He stopped talking to me and just because, he's bored and would like to speak with me, I'd be so delighted to welcome him. I won't pretend like I would like to catch up with him. If I matter to him, he would have thought of giving me a little importance even as a friend.

No comments: