Sunday, May 26, 2013

Thoughts in my head

I haven't moved on because I haven't forgiven myself for a lost love.

I'm turning 28 on November. I should be in a relationship or in a dating scene at least. It's about time I get to know someone.

I really don't wanna be an old maid. I actually dreamed of having a family of my own.

My hair is terrible. I need to have it treated.

I'm fat. I should lose weight. BUT food is irresistible. Grrrrrr.

I'm currently watching The Good Wife. I love it. Will Gardner is charming. Oh, and he and Alicia look good together.

I'm wondering why some people fall in love with someone else even they're married. Aren't they suppose to marry someone they will love for the rest of their lives? Love could be unfair.

It sucks that The Lying Game wasn't picked up for another season.

What if I am meant to be single all my life??? I hope not.
 
This year, I just want to fall in love as if it's the first time.

I've made some mess. I have to get things right.

I have to find my way back to Him again. If everyone and everything else fail, He's my only fall back.


No comments: