Thursday, September 19, 2013

My dream phone

I am a BlackBerry user. I was never into a touch screen phone but I wouldn't deny that sometimes, I like using an iPhone or iPad because of Instagram, Skype and Candy Crush. BlackBerry will always be on top on my list of favorite phones. My first ever BlackBerry was a Curve 8520 and I still think it's very easy to use. It has all I need. Well, except for Skype and IG. Then I had the Curve 9320. I liked it because of it's mobile wifi. My service provider's 3G is perfect to the mobile wifi because it really is fast. My only complain though is the BATTERY. I'm pretty sure almost all the BlackBerry users will agree. AND now, I'm having other phone problems aside from the battery. My BB Curve 9320 keeps on restarting. I don't know if it's just my phone or it's really a 9320 issues. I already asked assistance from BlackBerry and they did all they can to help me but it didn't really solved my problem. Whenever I leave the house, I always make sure that I have an extra phone because when my BB starts acting up, it drains the battery in no time. That BB phone in the picture is my DREAM PHONE. It is the BlackBerry Q10. I wish I have a job so I can get myself one. I know it's the perfect phone for me. It's already in BlackBerry 10 and has Skype and IG. It's memory is bigger than my current phone. The camera is 8 megapixel. Plus, it's touch and type. When I finally get to change my phone, I am getting this one. I just hope that by that time, it's still available in the market.

No comments: