Monday, November 4, 2013

28 years of my (piggy) life

I turn 28 today. Yup, 28. And sadly, I am hardly the person I wanted to be when I was younger. Also, my life didn't turn out the way I want it to be. But I couldn't be more grateful for another year of my life. This morning, I realized that I got a visit from my uncle who died 3 months ago. When I got home from church, I smelled flowers outside our house and in our dirty kitchen. I didn't tell anyone I smelled flowers until I dreamed about it and him. That's when I knew it was my uncle visiting me. I guess it's his way of greeting me a Happy Birthday.

Now let me post some of my pictures for the last 28 years.

First Birthday

I may be 7 or 8 years old in this picture

Christmas with my sister

At Kuya Peping's 60th birthday

Stolen shot by a friend

Creative picture in 2006

Graduation Picture

At a friend's wedding

Taken in Macau

No comments: