Friday, October 25, 2013

She's the one

I finally saw the new movie of Star Cinema. I watched alone! Yeah, I am the most boring person. But I like watching movies alone and going to the mall by myself. So what can I say about the movie? I LOVED IT! It's so funny, romantic, with a touch of light drama which I like the most in a movie. I hate crying so much while watching a film. The story is beautiful. The script was well written. The cast was well chosen. I loved all the actors. They were all so great.

Bea Alonzo is Bea Alonzo. We have seen her grow up into a versatile actress. Who would forget One More Chance, The Mistress and Now That I Have You? No one will contest how good she is. And so pretty. She has become prettier as she gets older.

I only got to appreciate Dingdong Dantes and his acting skills in Encantadia and his 3 movies with Star Cinema. Star Cinema brings out the best in him maybe because they have really good story, script and directors. He's really good in this movie and not to mention, handsome.

Enrique Gil. No words for this young man. Handsome, singer, dancer and actor rolled into one. People were right when they say he is a revelation in this movie.

Maricar Reyes. The camera definitely loves her. Not only she is very pretty, she is also a good actress. I love watching her in tv and big screen. Her pretty face makes the film even more prettier. I just really love her. She's one of the reasons why I saw this movie.

This movie is a must see if you just wanna laugh and enjoy a good film. :)

No comments: