Saturday, December 28, 2013

Monthly Goals: January 2014

Instead of having a 'goals for 2014', I will have monthly goals instead to make it more achievable. Every month I will post my list of goals here as well as how did I achieve it.

So for January 2014, my goals are:

1. Go to the gym at least 3 times a week and that would be 8 yoga sessions and treadmill in between.

2. Lost at least 5 pounds and this will depend on my gym activities and diet.

3. Eat healthy. And pig out once in a while.

4. Study hard.

5. Read a new novel or any interesting book.

6. Learn something new like new arts and craft, new recipe to cook or bake or new crochet pattern.

7. Go out on a date. As if this is even possible, I hardly meet new people.

8. Throw away clutters.

9. Blog more.

10. Seek for potential job/employer.

11. Go back to biking.

12. Pray a lot.

No comments: