Thursday, January 30, 2014

January Goals' Result

1. I have been going to the gym since January 5 until today, January 30 for 4 times a week. I do yoga on Mondays and Wednesdays, zumba on Tuesdays and Thursdays and aerobics on Wednesday.

2. I believe I've lost couple of pounds though I haven't weighed myself just yet. Some of my old clothes have fit me again. How cool was that?

3. I've been eating a little healthier. I consumed less rice, less meat and less fried foods.

4. I never went out on a date. Boring I know. This one seem to be impossible since I hardly meet anyone.

5. I wanted to blog more but I do not have anything to blog. I should go out more.

6. I threw some clutters and will throw more. It's a good thing.

7. I've been looking for possible employers and I think I've found few that I wanna apply to though I haven't decided yet.

So these are the results of my goals for January. I wish to do more next month. Oh wait, I have to come up with my February goals.

No comments: