Thursday, January 1, 2015

SANDBOX

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Time flies really fast. I can't believe it's already 2015!!! So much has happened for the last 365 days but today, as I start blogging again, let me post pictures from my visit to the newest adventure site in Porac, Pampanga - the SANDBOX.

I was finally able to come and try some of the activities especially the much talked about Giant Swing. My cousins and I went last December 30, 2014. It was fun except to some stuff that needs improvement. Now, you can take a peek on what to do at Sandbox.


That's me and my cousin up in the Giant Swing.

These pictures are from the Aerial Walk. My body hurts the next day.
Top pictures are from the Aerial Walk. Left bottom is the roller coaster zip line. Right bottom is me trying the wall climbing.


Here are some tips when you go to Sandbox:

1. Bring water. Not that it's expensive to buy inside Sandbox but you can save money if you bring your own.

2. Bring food. Actually, people aren't allowed to bring food and drinks inside but you might as well bring your won food and leave it in your car. Foods sold inside Sandbox is limited.

3. Be patient. There will be really long lines especially at the Giant Swing and Zip Line and it will take so much patience to wait for your turn.

4. Bring an umbrella and sunblock. 

5. Don't bring to much stuff in your bag because you will have to leave it with the guard when you try the activities.

6. Come to the venue before they open which is at 9:00 AM. Purchasing of ticket also takes time due to long line.

7. Make sure you try the Giant Swing. It's the best there!

8. Follow rules and regulations for your own safety.

9. Have fun and enjoy!

No comments: