Thursday, January 29, 2015

LIVING MY LIFE

I am probably the most boring person you could ever meet. I am not adventurous. I wish I am though. I am not spontaneous. Most of time, I like to do things as planned. I don't go out at night. I mostly stay at home to watch TV series or crochet. Yeah, yeah, I can hear you saying, "Oh, she really is boring!". To add up my so-boring personalty, I am single. I don't go out on a date. I haven't been on a date for like 6 or 7 years. Maybe because of a permanent scar which I will talk about in the next few days here in my blog as if I write something interesting at all.

As I write this one, I am taking a break from reading a Macroeconomics book. Yes, you read it right! MACROECONOMICS! Because I'm a college teacher. Or a professor. I prefer teacher. It has been 6 months since I got this job and it feels so surreal. The words professor and teaching are music to my ears. I still can't believe that after so many years of searching for a job that I would enjoy and feel rewarded, I got it when I least expected it. It is my dream job. It was worth the wait. Not only do I have such a fulfilling job, I get to work with awesome educators and somehow inspire young students. It makes the sore throat, exhaustion, traffic and lack of sleep so worth it. 

I may not be able to travel to different places or find a real relationship (as in boyfriend) or shop till I drop but I know that I am living my life exactly the way I want it. I have a very good job, not to mention, I am keeping my family's legacy. I get to spend time with my family and friends. I watch my nieces and nephew grow into such beautiful children. I am almost done with me master's degree in business administration. Hopefully, I get to finish my thesis in 2 semesters. I am able to watch all the TV series I want which I totally enjoy. These are just some of the things I am very grateful for. Not everyone could have what I have right now. So I am just so blessed and thankful.

Kinda tickles me when I write my bio this way:

MBA Candidate. Thomasian. Teacher. Crocheter,. Blogger.

Although the last one isn't so legit. I have to do more practice in writing and I actually do not have blog followers. But I keep this blog anyway. It's mine and I get to write everything inside my head and heart.

This is how I live my life. How do you live yours?

Oh, and who knows, my happily every after may just be on his way. :)

No comments: