Friday, February 20, 2015

THE MENTALIST


It has to be one of the smartest, well - written, brilliant, well - acted TV show I've seen. I fell in love with it the very first time I saw it. Simon Baker as Patrick Jane was superb. I don't think there could be anyone else who could have done justice to the character than him. The character of Patrick Jane was made for Simon Baker. Of course, the other actors were all great, from Tim Kang to Joe Adler. Every episode was something to look forward to. I didn't see it when it first started in 2007 but when I found out about this TV series I just had to spend days and nights to catch up. I just loved every bit of it.


I was saddened that season 7 is the final season. I wish there will be season 8, 9 or even 10. I wanted more of the story but then I realized that they could have ended it when Red John was killed. And they didn't end it just like that. They gave us, the fans, a ending that will make us all happy. How I loved the finale episode. They was it was written and made was well connected to how Patrick Jane started as a consultant at the CBI. The death of Michelle Vega was significant to how Patrick would plan his fresh beginning with Teresa. The finale episode was just so good. I think I have never seen Patrick and Teresa so happy in any of the previous episodes. Simon Baker's smile was killing me! He is so gorgeous! 

The wedding was perfect! Simple, elegant and full of love. I was impressed how they used it to catch the serial killer in Patrick Jane way. I also love they had more scenes of Patrick and Teresa. Aaaah! They are so cute together!!!

It has been an awesome 7 years! I will honor this show by watching it again from Season 1.

No comments: