Monday, March 2, 2015

FROM A STRANGER







This one is an advice from a stranger. This refers to a friend of mine that I haven't seen or talked to for the last 6 years and whom I missed so much. We had a falling out because I fell in love with him and he didn't feel the same. So we ended up not talking for years. He used to be my closest guy friend but I ruined it when I told him how I felt. I missed him that I wish we are still the same person that we were. But things have changed. We can never be the same again. I wanted to call him. I didn't know how. I knew it would feel a little awkward. I sent him a message instead. I was a bit emotional while typing my message for him. The stranger may be right. My guy friend may be the best guy in my life. He could be because he is such a wonderful person. That's how I've always thought he was.

No comments: