Monday, February 13, 2012

Hot Air Balloon Festival 2012

February 11, 2012 -- My friends and I together with my friend's 2 sisters and cousin, we went to the 17th Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Festival in Clark Airfield, Angeles, Pampanga. We arrived there last Friday afternoon and spent the night at Fontana. How I love overnights with my friends. It's so relaxing. Then on Saturday, we woke up as early as 4:00 AM to get ready for the event. It started at 5:30 AM. There we saw around 25 hot air balloons flying through the sky, It was so beautiful. In the afternoon, we spent our time taking pictures at the Army's vehicles and vintage bicycles, watching sky divers jumped from the helicopter, fire drift and rescue demonstration and we waited for the night glow until the evening. It was so windy though that the night glow wasn't pushed through. Nevertheless, it was great to have been able to spend time with my friends. :)





No comments: