Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Disappointed

I have been a Globe subscriber since I was 15 years old and for more than 10 years, I thought they are the best. Certainly, they offer the best handsets and post paid plans that is why I applied one when I had the chance to do so. I've decided to apply for a second line because I will let my brother use my current plan so he can have the iPhone then he always wanted. I tried applying for a much lower plan so I will have my own but much to my disappointment, it was not approved. Really, the hell with Globe! If not with my brother, I will have my postpaid line disconnected and will just try other network. Unfortunately, it's not about loyalty to the brand, it's all about MONEY because according to the person who called me, my monthly gross income is insufficient to have both lines working. Such a disappointment.

Their tag line is so not true!! I am definitely not enjoying Globe the way I want it.

No comments: