Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Broken hearted

I am broken hearted.

Not because I am in love with a guy who doesn't like me BUT my mother's health condition is getting bad again. The first time she was hospitalized this year is because of her heart condition. She went through angiogram. Then a week after, she went through angioplasty. We were at the hospital for about 5 days. My sister who is based in USA even went home for that. Months after, here she is going through another pain. For some unknown reasons, her jaw grew bigger and the doctor said, a solid mass may have grew inside and she must undergo CT Scan or MRI to be sure. The solid mass must be taken out and tested through a biopsy. The operation will be critical because of her heart condition. I really pray things will get better. I really want her to be healthy again.


No comments: