Saturday, November 3, 2012

Answered Prayers

GOD IS SO GOOD! At all times. HE never fails to guide me to the right path. 2 days ago, I had a major realization while having a conversation with a friend. That realization answered my questions and prayers. 

That very moment, I felt like God talked to me and said, "You just have to wait for the right time. You deserve only the best and if I give you now what you have been asking for, you will only end up hurting."

He really does moves in a very mysterious ways at the same time, when I need it the most. I had so many questions but that moment with God changed my perspective and outlook. I know that I have to wait for the right time, right moment and right person.

When I got His answers, all I could say was THANK YOU. Thank you for making me feel I deserve something much, much better. And I prayed again,

"In my heart, I know I've found that person but it's just a matter of waiting for him to be the best person that he could be. He is not at his best state right now. He was devastated. But if in GOD's will, we are meant to be together, I want to be the person who will help him bring out the best in him. He is a great person and he deserves true happiness."

No comments: