Sunday, November 4, 2012

Make your own birthday cake

Today I turned 27 years old. Yes, 27. Getting older, huh?  The 7 year old in me was so excited for the birthday cake. If I am not mistaken, I was 18 years old when I last had a birthday cake and it was given by my boyfriend then. That was 9 years ago so this year I asked my aunt to make a cake for me. We know basic baking so we were able to make a cake and my aunt is into cake business. She made the cake and icing. I helped her design the cake. The color was totally my idea. Pink is my favorite color. I wanted to put some stars and flowers but I didn't have time to gather materials. On my 28th, I'll make a even more beautiful birthday cake.

Let me share you the pictures of my birthday cake. :)

Two layered cake without icing

Me putting the white icing. Spot my niece staring at the cake.

Mixing a pink icing

Me putting the pink icing

Almost made up

Putting some designs

Looks like a cake for kids

My aunt put the Happy Birthday

All made up!

No comments: