Thursday, February 7, 2013

crazy, stupid love

Didn't I tell myself that I will no longer write something about him in this blog????!!!!!

Okay. I am eating the words I said. I am swallowing my pride!! Not only do I have to write about him and this crazy feelings I have for him but I also have to show him I care for him for crying out loud!!!!! I should not waste time! Whatever the outcome, whether positive or negative, I will accept it. I will just be ready for the worst thing that could happen and that is to get my heart broken over and over again.

I wanted to tell him that 'Hey! I am here!!! I have always been here. Is it really so hard to at least look at me????' Aaaaaahhhhh!!!! This is just crazy and complicated.

What the heck I got myself into???

I am in love with someone I haven't seen for 3 years. I am in love with someone I can never be with. I am in love with someone who is thousand miles away that I only see over Skype and Facetime. I am in love with someone who broke my heart and yet, I still want him to be part of my life.

Crazy. Crazy. Crazy. Crazy. Crazy.

What am I supposed to do??? I'm in love. I've been in love with him long time ago.

No comments: